Saturday, January 30, 2010


Gary out of ICU and doing well. I haven't been down to see him because of a big ice/snow storm we had Thursday. Makes my job harder but am muddling through.

Now for some not so good news.

3 camp horses waiting on a Ks KB lot for the long, cold trip to death.

Any help is appreciated. $650 needed to bail all 3. They have until Tuesday, February 2. Not long to live is it. They don't know it but they soon will unless help arrives soon.

Check out
Winding Road Equine Rescue blog spot. See link on the left.

No comments: