Friday, November 20, 2009

www.horsebackmagazine.com Am I reading this story correctly??? The HSUS provides the contraceptive medication to the BLM? WTH? The BLM has admitted in the past that it plans to eradicate the wild horses.

Our country is going to hell in a hand basket.

Mark my words, one day we will be a 3rd world country. Our people are without jobs, some are hungry.

Right in Oklahoma City, a doctor stabbed his 9 year old son to death. Dear God help us.........

All the while Wal Mart continues to add more and more junk from China. I am getting pissed off for sure. China owns the United States and I think it stinks! The very computer I'm using is probably made in that country. WHY? The US is going down the drain and China is getting richer.

I had hoped I would be dead before the end of our world but I fear that is not to be. I really don't want to see it happen.

I'm going to buy more ammo. I think we will need it.

1 comment:

Aero said...

Hug a horse and sigh being full of love. :) All the rest is a mess.