The sun finally came out this afternoon. Sonny and Star took a nap just outside my window. Our house should be transported to our land tomorrow if the winds aren't too high. We will be taking Sonny and Star down to Horse Feathers Wednesday. Wonder if they will be glad to see Hawk and Rose????? Buddy and the cat as well as our 2 dogs are going too. We will stay in our camper until the house is ready to move into. About a week is what we have been told. Then we will return to MO to get our stuff and beginning the actual move. Can't wait.