Thursday, February 26, 2009

Noisy visitor




Heard this guy after the vet left this morning. Now we live between 2 air bases, Tinker in OKC and Vance in Enid so there are planes flying over all the time. Most of the time, I don't even notice them but this one was buzzing overhead really low. It was a crop duster. He was spraying north of the house. Maybe the wheat field up there????? I found that I have tulips coming up!!! Yea. Well, the last of our horses got their shots this morning. All did well. Star tried to be a hellion but she got her shots anyway. The dogs also got their rabies shots. I've got to take the cat in because she will need all 3 shots and the vet didn't have the other 2 for her. I have to pay the bill for the equines anyway, ouch! The vet made several comments on how good our horses behaved and what good shape they were in. We must be doing something right, lol. Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: