Tuesday, August 5, 2008

America's Wild Horses


The BLM is trying to kill off the wild horse! Many thousands have been rounded up and are being held prisoner in holding pens. Why??? So the rich cattle ranchers can have all the wild west for their cows. Now, don't get me wrong, I love a good steak. I was born on a small, working farm and knew cows, pigs, chickens, and sheep were food animals. Even my dad didn't believe in horse slaughter. But now the BLM says it costs too much to keep these horses. What brain surgeon figured that out? I get so very angry when big money tries to kill off these beautiful, wild animals just to make more money. Leave the wild horses the hell alone!!!! Turn them loose to be free like they want to be. And for God's sake don't send them to slaughter. The BLM is so broken it can never be fixed. Time to clean house and put a check rein on the BLM and the greedy people who want the wild horse eliminated. Here is a site with Utube videos. I'm sure some are grafic but you need to watch to learn the horrors the horses go through.
And that's my rant for today!

No comments: